Marketing and strategy consultant for global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food companies101-300 employees- Strategic management: innovation implementation and valorization, technology transfer, product positioning.
- Marketing analysis: qualitative and quantitative studies, identification of key players, opportunities and risks of specific technology areas.
- Regulatory affairs: analysis of regulation and scientific literature for the assessment of risks and advantages for products in pharma and food industry.
- Competitive intelligence: gathering and analyzing information about products, suppliers, customers, and competitors.
Research assistant (PhD fellow) and Scientific Collaborator- Planning, implementation and finalization of a 4-year research project focused on organic and coordination chemistry;
- Building up and managing of collaborations with international research group (Prof. L. De Cola and the Laboratory of Photonics-University of Münster, Germany and Prof. R. Kuroda, ERATO-SORST, Japanese Science and Technology Agency, Tokyo, Japan);
- Writing and publishing results as a first and co-author in top-ranking scientific journals;
- Teaching activity for more than 600 hours in chemistry-focused tutorials and supervision of laboratory classes for groups of Biology and Medicine students;
- Responsible for chemicals purchasing and laboratory instrumentation maintenance.
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)Coordination chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
- Università Degli Studi Di MILANO, Milano
CHIMICABiochemistry, Organic Chemistry
Please sign up to view Marco Lama's full profile.SIGN UP
- Experience in elaboration of strategic recommendations to support the decision making process in pharma business
- Scientific research expertise in synthetic organic and analytical chemistry.