Marketing and strategy consultant for global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food companies200 - 499 employees- Strategic management: innovation implementation and valorization, technology transfer, product positioning.
- Marketing analysis: qualitative and quantitative studies, identification of key players, opportunities and risks of specific technology areas.
- Regulatory affairs: analysis of regulation and scientific literature for the assessment of risks and advantages for products in pharma and food industry.
- Competitive intelligence: gathering and analyzing information about products, suppliers, customers, and competitors.
Research assistant (PhD fellow) and Scientific CollaboratorEPFL- Planning, implementation and finalization of a 4-year research project focused on organic and coordination chemistry;
- Building up and managing of collaborations with international research group (Prof. L. De Cola and the Laboratory of Photonics-University of Münster, Germany and Prof. R. Kuroda, ERATO-SORST, Japanese Science and Technology Agency, Tokyo, Japan);
- Writing and publishing results as a first and co-author in top-ranking scientific journals;
- Teaching activity for more than 600 hours in chemistry-focused tutorials and supervision of laboratory classes for groups of Biology and Medicine students;
- Responsible for chemicals purchasing and laboratory instrumentation maintenance.
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)Coordination chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
- Università Degli Studi Di MILANO, Milano
CHIMICABiochemistry, Organic Chemistry
---Language skills- Italian: native speaker.
- English and French: excellent written and spoken.
- German: converational level, solid scholar knowledge (university courses 2004-2007, last level: ZD).
- Spanish: conversational level.
---Communication Skills- Preparation of syntheses, documents and presentations to communicate results to different audience (international academic conferences, industrial clients, university classes).
- Preparation of supports (presentations, executive summaries, etc.) and participation to strategic workshop sessions with industrial players in pharma and food sectors.
- Management of the relationship with the client.
- Experienced in scientific and regulatory documents writing (e.g. health claim dossiers).
---Technical Skills- Asymmetric organic synthesis.
- Synthesis of functional supramolecular assemblies containing lanthanides.
- Design, performing and analysis of several spectroscopic and luminescence experiments (multinuclear NMR, X-Ray, ES-MS, FT-IR, UV-Vis, luminescence, CD, CPL) for the characterization of complex organic and coordination compounds.
- Analytical and preparative separation techniques (HPLC and GC) mastered
---I. T. skills- Experience with both PC and Mac interfaces and Microsoft Office package, including MS Project.
- Experience with software: Origin, EndNote, Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiar with electronic databases (IDDB, Beilstein, SciFinder, IsisBase, Web of Science)
Please sign up to view Marco Lama's full profile.SIGN UP
- Microsoft Project Management
- Microsoft Project
- Market Research
- Market analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- Experience in elaboration of strategic recommendations to support the decision making process in pharma business
- Scientific research expertise in synthetic organic and analytical chemistry.