- Today2017April 2016
API Quality Manager CMO+5000 employees• Managing the relationship with assigned suppliers in EU and Asia from a Quality perspective to ensure that all aspects of the products comply with the requirements of the GSK Quality Manual and meet relevant cGMP regulatory and legislative requirements, through defined key performance and quality indicators.
• Accountable for establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with the key contacts at each of the assigned suppliers. These include key contacts with Quality, Regulatory, Business Development, Production, Site Management and others.
• Developing and maintaining, in partner with the Supplier Relation Manager (SRM), an effective working relationship with internal stakeholders and all members of the Supplier Relation Team.
• Responsible for assessing the risk, identifying gaps and implementing quality action plans at assigned suppliers and communicating to the organization so the risks are proactively addressed.
• Ensuring timely communication of Quality Alert issues. Co-ordinating and track any remediation deemed necessary.
• Providing support to procurement throughout the supplier selection process.
• Evaluating effectiveness of the suppliers’ Quality Unit and systems and influencing External Suppliers promoting robust systems under self-sufficient organizations.
• Ensuring that investigations associated with assigned Suppliers are properly carried out, resulting in sustainable CAPA, documented, evaluated, and closed as efficiently as possible, and in respect with the procedure.
- TodayMarch 2016September 2014
Senior Quality Assurance AssociateAspen Global Incorporated• Primary point of contact for all Quality Related Items/Issues with Manufacturing Sites and Aspen Affiliates worldwide (deviations, OOS/OOE, complaints, CAPA, recalls, counterfeits and product tampering, stability failures, etc.).
- TodayAugust 2014January 2013
Quality Assurance Specialist TPO Europe+5000 employees• Acted as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all quality related activities at the Third Party Suppliers, ensuring that all aspects of the handling, manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products were in compliance with relevant cGMP, regulatory requirements, the Novartis Quality Manual and the effective Quality Agreements.
• Managed all the critical quality issues (deviations, OOS/OOE, complaints, CAPA, recalls, counterfeits and product tampering, stability failures, etc.) according to the Quality Agreement and the Novartis Quality Manual, verifying the correct execution of investigations.
• Ensured the correct management of Change requests, from receipt through to the implementation and closure.
• Critically assessed the performance of products and processes and implemented Quality Risk Management.
• Developed Supplier Quality Assurance Agreements.
• Assessed and reviewed PQR/APR and Stability reports.
- TodayDecember 2012November 2011
Quality AssuranceDSM* Achieved Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliance activities for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and food products: change control, deviations, review of deviation investigation reports.
* Issued Master Batch Records and reviewed manufacturing batch records.
* Delivered and reviewed quality system procedures and SOPs, GMP documents, specifications and analytical methods for raw materials, finished and intermediate products.
* Executed Self-Inspections Audits.
* Provided active support for FDA Regulatory Inspections. Audit passed with no 483.
- TodayOctober 2011March 2006
Consultant for Quality, Environment and Food Safety MSAssociazione dei Professionisti della Qualità* I founded my own consultancy company and established collaborations with a network of professionals.
* Implemented quality, environment and safety management systems for manufacturing and service companies.
* Coordinated the suppliers’ validation team for qualification activities, inspection audits, implementation of product specifications and improvement plans.
* Executed both internal and external audits of management systems for different types of companies.
* Assured the compliance with applicable regulations and the relations with the inspection bodies.
Facoltà di Scienze BiotecnologicheBiotecnologie Molecolari e Industriali
Ricercatore+5000 employeesMolecular characterization of bacterial communities involved in the Toscano cigar fermentation.
Design, management and execution of research projects particularly in the field of molecular biology and microbiology.
- TodayOctober 20032002
RicercatoreFiuotecnica srlDesign, management and execution of research projects
Micro and macro arrays fabrication and hybridization for Gene Expression and for SNPs identification.
Molecular diagnostic by MALDI TOF
- Biotecnologie Industriali
Please sign up to view Luigi De Rosa's full profile.SIGN UP
- Intuitive and critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Quality Assurance
- Project management
- Quality Auditing
• Biotechnologist with multidisciplinary expertise, enthusiastic and passionate about Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance.
• Achieved considerable pharmaceutical experience in quality related activities for ensuring the compliance with relevant cGMP and regulatory requirements of all the aspects of the handling, manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products and API working within multinational corporations as a primary quality contact with worldwide-based Contract Manufacturing Organizations and suppliers.
• Very competent at handling multiple tasks, assigning priorities and controlling multiple projects and resources simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Action oriented, forward looking and a quick and intuitive thinker. Member of Mensa (the high IQ society)
• Experienced in working within multicultural environments in different parts of the world, with colleagues having different experiences and professional needs.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills